October 3, 2011

A blogger's Confession !

Posted by Smita at 1:48 PM
        I was in love 
Didn't know it until I lost my sleep,
my calm and my hunger,
after knowing you Oh my sweet. 
       You were so alluring for my naive heart.
My little red pumping baby was all lost in the spell castled by you !

      Love was a fresh feeling for me.
A new book waiting for me to be ripped beautifully apart.
     I thought like every other girl,
maybe it was my chance to feel 
all that what makes Love so magical and divine.
Maybe it was my turn,
to shower all the long saved love
on a single person waiting out there
just to see my smile !

Love is pure and so was mine.
Your love made me feel,
as if the whole world had lost it's existence power.
I was yours, you were mine.
Days went by like time slipping out
of the hole
and as if you controlled it by some power.  
Whole day spent with you,
seemed like just some hours 
and
some minutes without you 
seemed like a whole era without you!
I wished if years could pass in a blink
and
time when you would be with me
may come very soon !

Everything was going so good,
just as the cupids had planned.
But then something came up 
and
I lost your hand.
You started avoiding me, 
still telling me that you loved ,
  saying that all it was time that you needed,
to show how much you loved.
I waited and waited and waited,
but the pain never went back. 
I took it now as something 
that I will never give you back.

They say ex-lovers should be accused.
Abused for abandoning a girl's love. 
That makes you easy to forget, 
all the anguish that have suffered.
Your ex-lovers identity 
becomes the password of your mail accounts 
or match with your future babies name .
But none of is happening in my case.
Remember you once told me,
How I should discover my potentials well.
And put all the effort in expressing them as well.
I now am seen as a creative person by name,
because I write a blog.
Not just one,I now write a lot.
I saw your blog one day, 
read all your posts in an hour.
And it's because of you 
that I am now a blogger!

Not a good one but still on the path of growth.
I thank you O'my Love for all the support.
The support that you gave, 
unknowingly of-course,
to make me reach this point.
Where I have taken writing, 
as a passion of mine.
Few know this fact, 
and even you are ignorant of this.
But yes,I owe my blog, to you O my dearest !


11 comments:

maithili on September 1, 2011 at 12:54 AM said...

Something that always comes across from your blog.. Never imagined that it could be because of something like this! Well it is great that you took it in a positive way and developed this talent. Proud of you darling :)

Chandana on September 1, 2011 at 12:38 PM said...

Nice one! :) Optimism at its best!

CookieCrumbsInc. on September 1, 2011 at 2:01 PM said...

And this, ladies, is how you take a crappy situation and turn it around to be one of the best parts of your life.

*bows down*
Brilliant.

Wings of Harmony on September 1, 2011 at 2:43 PM said...

Wow... Well Done, you! :D **Applauds** I would have cursed the shit outta that ex of mine. But I do not have one, now I know why :D :P

Smita on September 1, 2011 at 6:50 PM said...

Darling maithili : thank you so much for appreciating this talent :p

Darling thegirlatfirstavenue : Optimism and pessimism, I possess the deadly combination :D

Darling Priyanka : We women know how to tackle the worst in the best :D right :D

Darling Mystical Skeptical Me : I so like your name ;) I cursed my ex too ;) but In a romantic manner :p

Hope the darlings of somebody else are not offended with me ;) Thanks for all the applauds :)

Suruchi on September 2, 2011 at 1:14 AM said...

whoa-that's the attitude we all need:-)
love can make or break us-depending on how we let it!

Smita on September 2, 2011 at 5:39 PM said...

suruchi darling : exactly my point! We Women are the creators and we are the destroyers :D

Viya ;) on October 3, 2011 at 4:17 PM said...

Perfect!! :) :)

Smita on October 4, 2011 at 1:37 AM said...

@viya : :) :)

Khushboo W on October 4, 2011 at 11:16 AM said...

Amazing! :)

Smita on October 5, 2011 at 2:16 PM said...

@panipuri lover : thanks :) :)

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates