September 17, 2011

1....2.....3.....4......

Posted by The DRAGON in the skin of a goat ;-p at 9:11 AM
Heyya... 

I'm the newest entrant here and I couldn't be more psyched about being a part of DOV. Before I start with my first post amongst the mandatory 3 for this month, I'd love to thank PV for making me land here, Red for getting me hooked on to this and Chandana for inviting me to join DOV. And taking note of Chandana's recent post Yay Maithili ;-)....

It's been on beeetch of a week this time and I've hardly found time to get on to my own blog(sob sob), but I also know that if I don't do this post today I might not get time until Wednesday next so before I head out to get myself UUIDed (you know the whole tagging yourself in the big mess that the Indian population is right now)...I'm certain I'll come back in a foul mood as I have no faith whatsoever in the government officials and I am 200% sure that they would make me bleed from my nose in the sun in the serpentine queue before they even as much glance at my form, following which the sadoo at the desk might not like my hairstyle and might say 'Amma your forehead is not seen, not good enough'...For which I would mouth 'Like I care you stupid -head with the 4-inch thick glasses!!'....It's the same all the time, isn't it? Anyhoo before the hyper mother of mine hyperventilates more on my neck let me put up the first post and vamoose...

The first thought that got into my head when Chandana told me the simple rule...'blog about anything...doesn't have to be daily...but at least 3 times a month'...Easy enough one would think, would have been a few months ago for me as well but the past few months have been sucking me dry of not just my energy but my words as well... Vacant expression is all I am left with nowadays...Curse you IT industry...you stole my gift of the gab...the sole thing based on which I've pranced my way out of a lot of things :( :( :( ....but never-the-mind...Now that I'm part of DOV and have a commitment to maintain, what better way to get back the gift than to hang out with these awesome girls, ain? OK so the simple rule: 1..2...3..4 and so it goes...

All though this has nothing to do with DOV, today being the 17th , is kinda an Anni day for the boy and me; I won't be able to give him much time today so here is what do you call it  '1 scoop 2 flavours' kinda thingy (actually it's '1 stone 2 birds' but I like the flavour thing better and don't wanna harm the winged friends)....

I've loved this song from the very minute I've heard it...it's just so very very simple and easy flowing with such a lovely jingle feel about it...At 'Snooty Fox' in UK during the live performance at the bar I was seemingly enjoy my drink but when the guy started this song I felt such a lonely pang I cried all the way back home...Today I'm here...So there is only one thing to do...and that's what I'll do ....... turu ru ru....




P.S (Red I couldn't wish you on your B'day.. many belated wishes for the same...absolutely loved the straight-from-the-gut-bluntness in your post(the stalking one) and your the reason why I'm a member today...so go ahead give your self a pat girl ;-))

P.P.S (Sorry Darlings of Venus, can't dedicate this to you today have to dedicate it to the first darling of my life :), but soon enough that's what I'll do :-p )

10 comments:

Red Handed on September 17, 2011 at 10:26 AM said...

Jeaaaaaaaaah my girl! Happy Anniv to u and the bwoy!! May you get more foolishly entangled in each other's love. Cute!!
Its been long since i cried, so lemme hear the song. Also i thankyou for mentioning me here. I write utter crap and write the exact way i speak, and i am happy people tolerate it. Hugs to u on ur Anniv!

♥●• İzdihër •●♥ on September 17, 2011 at 3:18 PM said...

Happy anniversary .

new to your blog.

Follow each other .

The DRAGON in the skin of a goat ;-p on September 17, 2011 at 6:50 PM said...

@ Red: Thanks...we are already quite entangled...been so for 8 years now ;)...And you cry when you listen to mush cause it pinches your heart or cause it makes you go yuck?

@Izdiher:You follow 300 blogs and more!!! How do you even get that kinda time and patience...my role model indeed...I'm truly moved by 'ten years later' post...

@Mystic: hope you don't mind me calling you that...I never got to the guy, it was an aunty in any case who was equally hideous...The line was so so boring and there was an iyengar bakery close by from where the smell of fresh puffs beckoned me...I promptly stepped out of the line to see that in 10 mins it had grown 10 times...so now Monday do the ritual again!!!

maithili on September 17, 2011 at 8:51 PM said...

Happy anniversary girl ;) God bless you both :)

Welcome to DOV darling.. keep posting ..I like the way you write ..Its different from what we have here right now ;)

Wings of Harmony on September 17, 2011 at 9:00 PM said...

@Dragon: :D :D I do not mind being called Mystic :D Awww....I understand the pangs of hunger you must have been going through! :| On Monday, I wish you all the good luck! :D :D

Red Handed on September 17, 2011 at 9:12 PM said...

8yrs of going around or knowing? How old r u? :o....i hate mush....i loove dark love stories ...i am a very happy person but

CookieCrumbsInc. on September 17, 2011 at 11:03 PM said...

Yeeehaaaw:) And my bichdi-twin has officially arrived:)
Glad to have been a reason!

Warning: Close your ears now, for in the next part they might burst at the high level of noise.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARYYYYYYYYYYYYYY:)
Eight years, solidwala hai my dost\m/ :P
God bless you guys:)

And yes, I'm like the bipolar of Red where I shriek and swoon and giggle and go absolutely gaga over love stories:)

CookieCrumbsInc. on September 17, 2011 at 11:04 PM said...

Oh P.S: We share same music taste if you're in love with the Plain White Tee's and 1,2,3,4 for they are a permanent fixture in my playlists.
Also, 'Hey there, Delilah' anyone?:)

Chandana on September 18, 2011 at 3:38 PM said...

I know!!!.. curse you IT industry for robbing us off all our vocabulary...! Blogging is actually helping me get back into it!

And happy anniversary babe!! Lots of anniversaries in september.. you are the third person I am wishing this week! Even mine is next week! :D

The DRAGON in the skin of a goat ;-p on September 18, 2011 at 11:39 PM said...

@Maithilli: Thanks M..curious to hear in what what I am diffirent so I could keep that up more often ;-)

@Mystic: if you have to call me something call me dragon girl...sounds cooler na :-p...I eat like a pig BTW so it wasn't hunger pangs exactly but there is something about fresh egg puffs that would get me up even from my death bed...

@Red: I've known Ashwin for 10 years now 8 of which has been spent together as 'items' ;-)...We are college sweethearts in fact...I love mush...even to this date..Edward can do no wrong in my eyes...And how old am I? Read my post 'Love is life' you will know instantly :D

@PV: 'Mallu kutti' and 'yenda patti' are the only things I know in this langua!!! But I get to hear healthy does of it at work nonetheless..See we have found 2 more similarities ;-)..Love the other song as well...Do you also like 'Romeo' from Dire Straits?

@Chan: I hope get on here and else where help me rediscover my original blah-blah self!!! Advance wishes to you and the boy in case I don't get online on time :)...

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates