September 16, 2011

I See RED :) :)

Posted by Wings of Harmony at 11:21 PM

Blessed be Lovely Ladies,

Before I utter another word, I would like to apologize for being MIA. My laptop had crashed and my internet has funny ways to mess around (and I was feeling awkward in borrowing laptops all the time...Sigh). This post was officially meant to be posted on 14th September, so I am not changing anything in it. 

Now before I go on to talk about the lady who is one of the most loved and tickles everyone’s funny bones, I have to say here, that I loved Red, the color, yes and the person Red (Handed) as we know her. ;) :D Having said that, how can I go on without saying this??

Happy Bir(Red)ay to you Redhanded! :D

I stumbled upon her blog via Anoop’s Blog and was instantly intrigued by the picture that represents her – A Pair of Red Colored Palms. I sort of expected something gory (blood et al) or even something related to law – yeah, my very first thoughts. As I was directed to her blog, I couldn’t stop reading (and grinning to myself all the while) and read all her posts in one sitting. She is THAT good. And no, just because it’s her birthday today, I am not out here to butter her, ‘cause she ain’t the one to be fooled by sweet talk. 

Her posts are one of the funniest to read...and no, she is not all funny and joker-like. There is a mature and sensible heart beating in her, as I read few of her serious posts. She talks about gold, men, women, relationships. Kerala and everything that one would think of, but not out of the box. She maintains her anonymity which adds to the attraction and mystery...her blog is one of the few blogs I never forget to check. She is someone, who loves the mush I spout as equally as the nerd like researches I do on mysterious topics.

This one's for you! :D <3

I wish you Red, a brilliant happy birthday (Though I am super late and I am sorry for that :( ) And may you keep making us laugh as you do with your wit and comebacks at life. As they say, it is very easy to spill tears but very tough to make someone smile. And that, you, my friend, have achieved.  :D 

8 comments:

Red Handed on September 17, 2011 at 12:05 AM said...

You know if u were here, i would have hugged you and killed you with my joy. I mean it! This is my first bday as a blogger and you and Maithili made it so special. Also many of the co bloggers wished me.

I cud eat the cake in one sitting. Guess what my Laptop crashed too and i m not abel to check every fav blog f mine including urs throuhg my mobile. Forgive e for not commtneting.

Also someone tell soumya tht i cannot comment on her blog from my laptop, phone or any other pc.

MSM, i thankyou for being just so adorable.

Wings of Harmony on September 17, 2011 at 12:09 AM said...

Oh Red!! :') You are so Nice!!! :D *Hugs back* Hehehe, I selected this from million other beautiful cakes... thought I was over doing the red bit...but I love Red :D :D Blessed Be!!! I hope your laptop gets fixed by Sunday! :D :D

Red Handed on September 17, 2011 at 4:36 AM said...

Eeeee....i love the cake. And i love u for being so cute. Yes i am trying to get my laptop fixed and i shall comment soon.

aakash on September 17, 2011 at 12:42 PM said...

sob sob.. the tears of joy.
Happy budday Red Handed,.. yay!! sorry I didn't know about your budday until MSM told me. You are awesome stuff.

aJ

Red Handed on September 17, 2011 at 2:42 PM said...

Blushes like a dulhan and runs away coyly.
Okie tht was too much! Thankyou AJ!

Wings of Harmony on September 17, 2011 at 4:41 PM said...

@Red: *Blush* :D Oh, and I agree with aJ!

@aJ: Stop over acting! :P :P You are grinning, I know! :D

CookieCrumbsInc. on September 17, 2011 at 11:10 PM said...

Have I told anybody I love our comments almost as much as the posts itself:P So random we are:D

Wings of Harmony on September 17, 2011 at 11:19 PM said...

@PeeVee: I love us and our randomness! :D Now, aJ will not complain about overdose of feminism. He loves us too :P :D ;)

PS: Refer to the "sob sob" part. :P
PPS: Yes, Random. :P

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates