September 1, 2011

Say Cheese Women!

Posted by Vinati at 12:51 AM
Firstly, keep this smile intact, always. It makes even the I-will-never-look-pretty league of people look pretty. And secondly,

WELCOME ALL!!

*with a virtual sound of trumpets and applause*

Yes, I’m really keyed up to be a part of this all girl blog mainly because I would be sharing the platform with some amazing girls who have got brilliant writing skills and also I had never thought that after a year I’d be a part of another blog.

Wow, it feels so amazing. And for that...a big WUPIEEEE...
*dances a little while sitting* Ahem!

And I know I know my first post here is not at all worth reading. Blame it on my oh-so busy college life. My college is so far that I have to travel for almost 2 hours (one way) every day...from one extreme end to another and it becomes super duper hectic but I promise I’ll come up with some good posts from next time. Till then, keep saying cheese smiling and enjoy being a woman. =)

Take care.



P.S: I did not have any good photo to attach with it so I thought to put a photo of mine. :P And I’m NOT self-obsessed...sachi muchi.

8 comments:

maithili on September 1, 2011 at 12:58 AM said...

So glad you could make it today with that "coming now-outnow" internet problem!
Yeyyyy welcome!
Everything up here is worth reading and all the very best for your exam..

The pic shows your studying something (although I think its a novel)and no worries take your time and come up with more of your writings once done with college work :)

Freelancer on September 1, 2011 at 9:04 AM said...

hahaha...nothing says self obsessed as that pic lol...were u really reading something funny or was that the smile u wanted in the pic? lolsss

CookieCrumbsInc. on September 1, 2011 at 2:10 PM said...

May I say that you have a really cute nose:D

Wings of Harmony on September 1, 2011 at 2:40 PM said...

Heyyy Vinati, this post *is* worth reading because it's so cute (and so are you, you do know that :D ) All the best for your exams! And put that Novel down... ;) :D

Chandana on September 1, 2011 at 2:53 PM said...

Say cheese and say cheers.. that's how a woman's life should always be!
Nice post!

Vinati on September 1, 2011 at 10:42 PM said...

okay first of all...i am not posing! and this photo was clicked a few months back and and and yes my exams are round the corner..not exams technically, they are internals..but how did you guys guess?? :P
Thank you all, by the way! :)
And special thanks to Maithili for taking the initiative to make this blog happen. It's too good
:)

Suruchi on September 2, 2011 at 1:13 AM said...

all the best girl...and thank you for the trumpet and applause...we so lacked it here...
all the best for the exams...2 hours sounds grueling as if exams themselves were not:/

bounce back fast:-)

jaipur kurti on March 11, 2020 at 4:30 PM said...


kurtis manufacturer in jaipur|kurtis manufacturers in jaipur|kurtis manufacturer in jaipur|kurti manufacturer in jaipur| kurti wholesaler in jaipur
#kurtismanufacturerinjaipur
#kurtismanufacturersinjaipur
#kurtismanufacturerinjaipur
#kurtimanufacturerinjaipur
#kurtiwholesalerinjaipur

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates