October 15, 2011

Have You Lost It..??!!!

Posted by vixie at 10:55 PM

Declaration before you proceed:
(no..m not questioning your sanity here..
nor..m i declaring the status of my hymen  :P:P:P:P)

All thoughts expressed are mine and only mine.
I take full responsibility of my words.
They are sad, pathetic and so boring.
Now you have no choice but to check the authenticity of moi claim :D:D:D
See..m so smart \m/\m/\m/
Compelling you to read..!!



Hmmm..
I remember the time when I had got my first period.
It was long back when I was just a pinafore clad 2 ponytailed school going girl.
Amma had one day made me sit besides her and given me a huge list of instructions on many things which had boggled me back then.

There were lots of Do’s & Dont’s  I had to adhere to..now that I had come “of age”
It was only a few years later when the world of biology was opened did I realize the importance “the first period” has in a girl’s life.
Well no points for guessing..
She becomes sexually active..
She becomes capable of pregnancy.
Wondering what I am blabbering about..??
Well yeah..you can connect the dots..
“she becomes capable of losing her virginity”

When I saw the topic for the Discussion of the Month, I was glad I had got a place of my own to voice my thoughts on the same.

Despite us living in a society where we brag about living in a modern era of enlightenment, education and all that jazz , it’s really very unfortunate that even now people associate this term with a character of a lady.
Why ??

Here I would like to quote a few lines which our beloved REDHANDED had written in her post 
“Loosing your virginity is like a milestone achievement for you and the more women you have slept with, the more ‘THE MAN’ you are among your groupies. It’s definitely not the same for us here, atleast in India. But how can you possibly expect your wife to be a virgin when you aren’t? Many husbands might be cursing you for taking their wives virginity. Why don’t you look at it that way?”

Well I am not saying that every single specimen of the male species is the same..
But then..there is no denying the fact such insensitive warts do exist amidst us even today.

And its a very sad state of affairs..that all this happens in a land known for its erotic ancient colorful past.
i am talking of "kamasutra"
No you perverts..its not what you think it is.
I am talking about the ancient scriptures on human sexual behavior written in Sanskrit Literature by "Vatsyayana" - a hindu philosopher of the vedic tradition.

Now coming to the topic of discussion.
So is virginity A choice? Lack of opportunity? Or fear of the outcome?

Like most of my co-darlings who have posted out here I feel though it should be a matter of choice it unfortunately is pretty much dependant on the fear of the outcome.


lack of opportunity..??!! No Way Man..!!
haven't you heard of.."Where there is a will there is a way"
*wink wink*

Right from the time a girl comes to understand the importance of her becoming an adult;
she starts to get slowly aware of something that starts giving her weird sensations when she sees something sensual.
It could be anything..
her crush looking at her and smiling
an erotic image in the advertisement of a magazine
(oh come on people..don’t roll your eyes..!!)
or even the mere sensation of touching her own body..
(well isn’t it obvious that a girl can pleasure herself just like every guy who gets the same through so many ways..!!)
The effect of the raging hormones makes all of us victims of its play.
No I am not trying to be a sexist out here. I have nothing against the male community.
How can i..??!! I am dating one of them..:P:P:P and boyy is he awesome..!! ;););)
*sighhh*
Ok…I better get back :P:P:P


Neither am I trying to prove a point of equality and other such things.
The reason I spoke about the above is how much ever you deny, how much ever you nod your heads to the point of aching your neck..and say a big no as fervently as possible..
Right from the time of our fore fathers it has ALWAYS been the fairer sex who has had to bear the brunt of accepting her sexuality and being bold enough to speak and do her mind.

Being in a relationship myself I can very well relate with the insecurities that come along with physical intimacy with my guy.
Which girl wouldn’t think twice before going ahead with taking that bold step..?
I am no different.

I wont preach what is right and what is wrong.
I wont say learn to control your mind.
I wont say; even if you get aroused when you are with your guy think of all mundane chores on hand to take your mind off the passion in the moment.
I am very well aware it’s practically impractical.

Aren’t we animal in our origin..?
Sorry for being so crude.. but I guess SEX is a primal instinct in every human.
Its in our blood.
We are all driven by the same innate hunger to douse those fires.

All I am saying is don’t let your decision get influenced by zillion other things like society,culture,tradition,peer pressure and all such heavy weight words.

None of these is going to matter when you compare it with your life.

If you are brave enough to decide something for yourself and if the person you are with really values your worth he will go along with your choice no matter what.

And I won’t deny that i just like almost every other girl considers losing her virginity a very special moment..and why shouldn’t I..?
Hell it’s a big deal for me..!!
*crosses arms and smirks*

So if your guy realizes how important this step is in your life…he will not sulk if you say NO..
And he will not brag to every eager ear..(waahh..what an alliteration :P:P:P)
if you say YES..

But yeah one advice to all young love puppies…all those head over heels in love teenage girls..
Such a young age is not the right time to think of  losing your virginity.
Its not worth the risk dahlingg…
They say “Ignorance is Bliss..”
Very true..but not in this case.
*shudders*
half knowledge is worse than none.
So please educate yourself..!!

Not that I am trying to discourage you from dating..its fun..and its sweet..
Let the fun not cross its limits way too early; lest you regret later.

Okk..before I sound like one agony aunt desperate to talk about birds and bees..
I SHALL STOP

:D :D :D

Oh and regarding my virginity..
Welll..shhhhhhhhh ;););)

Cheers darlings !!!

PS-m really sorry for writing a biography of a post.
Well my conscience does not allow me to write a post without smilies..
M so annoyingly addicted to them.
If you are reading this line..i must tell you are One Brave Soul cos you have survived till here..!
*applauds*
:P :D \m/
image courtesy: Google the Great :P

11 comments:

Red Handed on October 16, 2011 at 12:23 AM said...

Aaaah a very bold post!! I was no planning to write abt this, till i read ur post. Now i want to write coz i have a really ugly mind and i want get nasty! Yes NASTY!

Loved the way u brought the point across.

Hugs! And sloppy kisses!

vixie on October 16, 2011 at 12:50 AM said...

aaaahaaaann...!!!
thankyou my gerllll..!!
yesss...bring on the nastynesss..!!
together we shall..
and we willlll..!!

:D:D:D:D:D:D


hugzzzzzz and smothery kisses..!!
oops ;););)

Keirthana on October 16, 2011 at 1:09 PM said...

Hats off to your guts girlie!!! You give me a confidence boost in your posts! Good one! And by the way, where do you get the brains to write this good a disclaimer? ;)

vixie on October 16, 2011 at 2:55 PM said...

@keirthana..thankyou my laday :D :D
hmm..its all about speaking my mind in the end !!
Glad you liked it..i was kinda sceptical before posting it..but then i thought what the heck..i night as well blurt it out..!
Cheers !

Keirthana on October 16, 2011 at 7:57 PM said...

That's the way to go about it girl! I love that in you and your posts :)Keep going!

Khushboo W on October 16, 2011 at 8:05 PM said...

Meoww : Mast post it was! Like, totally true and with a personal touch! :D

vixie on October 16, 2011 at 8:20 PM said...

Paanipuriiii..!!!!!!
thankiiiii :):):)
cheers..!!

Suruchi on October 17, 2011 at 6:57 PM said...

well, i am a brave/bold soul to start with, like you concluded, and boy, how well did you conclude!some very sane n great advice there from a girl so young:-)

and yes, that alliteration was also super cool;-)

vixie on October 17, 2011 at 8:06 PM said...

@suruchi...hiii..i guess this is the first time we be interacting.. :):)
thankyou so much for your comment..:):)
cheers..! :)

Smita on October 17, 2011 at 8:52 PM said...

loved the frankness in the post :)
Also I do agree with all the points stated in the post.
Also being mushy and physical within boundaries is something else and being that ways physical with your guys is something else, hence again I agree with you. We should know our limits and boundaries when it comes to talking about sex and all I believe :)
Nice post :)

vixie on October 17, 2011 at 10:46 PM said...

@smita.. hey girl ! Thankyou so much :) glad you liked the post ! Cheers :)

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates