November 26, 2011

30 after I am 30!

Posted by Smita at 9:00 PM

Alright!
I know the title for the post is quiet funny enough to grab your attention to read the post.Hope you won't be disappointed as I won't be making it too long for you all to read.

Few months back, while blog-walking, I came across a blog post, "30  before I turn 30". It was a list of thirty things that the blogger had made, and he was ticking his list, doing a two or more thing every year. The list included a variety of things to be done. Like doing bungee-jumping to attending a rock concert, meeting Avril Lavigne to doing some nasty stuff to at a funeral. The list wasn't disclosed but some of the things were boasted there that he had checked on his list.

Now, my mind too started ticking. Every nice thing we see, we want it! Human Nature.
I have been a kind of sober, mommy's girl but then I am not one of those who would miss the fun. I just mould things my way. Hence, 30 after I am 30! I don't have a boyfriend to accompany me in the things I have planned to do nor do I have a brother or a sister for that company. I have good friends (read Best friends) but na, I have loads other things to do with them. Now what other way is left for the poor girl like me to choose ! Oh No, No, I am not so innocent as I look!

I have a list, actually still preparing it, and now that I have jotted down what all I would like to do, all I need is somebody. Boyfriend thing is a No No scenario in my life, I haven't been fortunate enough in that department yet, No Regrets, but definitely I will be married one day! Giving me License to anything I wish! ( Big Grin ) And My husband will have to have to do all that that list includes! (Devil Laugh)
Oh! I am so Cruel at times !

P.S.:I have been looking for 10 days challenge, where the blogger introduces itself to its readers through a list of 10 things, writing one every day, I have searched a lot many  blogs but couldn't find one. If by chance you have it on your blog and are reading this post, please let me know :) 

Smita 

8 comments:

Keirthana on November 26, 2011 at 10:00 PM said...

Interesting! Now you got me wondering what my list should comprise of :)

And I am in the mid of doing the 10 day challenge. Took it off Paanipuri Lover's blog. I have 2 posts down and got 8 more to go.

Here is the link:
http://www.keirthana.in/blog/2011/11/20/the-10-day-challenge/

Get on the challenge bandwagon and rock it girl :)

Khushboo W on November 27, 2011 at 11:25 AM said...

Aah! Even I'll prepare this bucket list! :D :D
And, the 10 day challenge is super interesting! Take it! Take it! :D :D

maithili on November 27, 2011 at 12:06 PM said...

Now even I m thinking of 30 till 30! Oh my! You have seriously got my mind working..now you know i will be making up the list while studying biochemistry!! :( :(

And the 10 challenge I m going to take up as soon as exams get done!

mspseudoneem on November 27, 2011 at 12:14 PM said...

Bucket lists are ubercool :)

10-day challenge sounds too good...*tries to think of 10 things *

Smita on November 28, 2011 at 11:48 AM said...

keirthana : yea, this is just so fun ;)
and thanks for the link, Read your posts on the 10 challenge thing. It's cool, I will take it up soon. :)

rahul bhatia : HOpe you too making a list now :p ;)

paanipuri love: yea, do make it.
It's fun :D And I have bookmarked your 10 challenge post to read once I am done with my exams :)

Maithili : Make it make it :P It's fun. Single ladies may opt for after 30 and committed ones may make it before 30 ;) and I hope biochemistry wishes won't make an appear in your list :P
Take the 10 day challenge, It's fun too :)

Maheshwari L : Take up the 10 day challenge, you and your readres will love it :)

Freelancer on November 30, 2011 at 10:52 PM said...

great...am starting this one up from december 1

Smita on November 30, 2011 at 10:59 PM said...

cool, allas gute (german for all the best ) ;)

Freelancer on December 1, 2011 at 5:25 PM said...

badi aayi german bolne :P

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates