December 12, 2011

A Beauty Forever

Posted by vixie at 10:59 PM
i looked with a longing in my eyes..at the glass display..
with an undying desire i have passed that lane everyday..

each time i saw the beautiful creation..
its dazzle..its shine..poisoned me with anticipation..

a look..a peak..was all that i felt in me wanting..
it grew on me..warmed me like..hot chocolate on a winter evening..

a reason to just stand and give those stares..
the glow of its beauty..caught me unawares...

i wanted to go back..see it one more time..
hold it in my own hands...and feel divinity sublime..

oh the sparkle..how it danced in front of me..
i danced to its tune.. fueling my soul with ecstasy..

the image of the masterpiece...never ceased to fade..
i knew i would never be at peace..a decision had been made..

it had to be mine..i knew it all along..
maybe it will take time..but to me it will croon its song..

finally in all its glory the day arrived..brilliantly ...
made me smile..curve my lips lusciously..

off i went to my favorite destination..
to fulfill my desire..was my only ambition..

and then i saw the beauty once again..
the sparkle..the dazzle..fuzzing my brain..

slowly..with the delight of a true connoisseur  
the shining miracle was taken out by the jeweler..

enchanted with the glow seductively crawled towards it ;my finger
when the ring adorned it..every one around seemed to blur..

a thing of beauty is a joy forever..
pampering myself..i was my own lover..

the feeling of completion..
when your hard earned money you spend..

i say it aloud without hesitation..
DIAMONDS ARE A GIRL's BEST FRIEND..!!


certain rocks...totally rock your life...!!!

courtesy-123wedding.co.uk

To Diamonds,
Cheers Dahhlings


PS-When PeeVee posted the previous post i realized i wanted to kick my sexy butt for my unforgivable laziness..No excuse for not posting sooner. I am plain stupeeeed..baaahhh

PPS-ehhhh..i just spent a baaaamb recently and bought 2 Diamond rings for The Mother & I.
Have never felt so proud...especially when The Mother told about her Darling Daughter to all and sundry..
My chest filled with all the air in the universe and beyond i felt tears trickling down my eyes at the louuuu showered upon me..*dance with me nowwwwwwww*

10 comments:

Wings of Harmony on December 12, 2011 at 11:16 PM said...

Awwwwwwwwwieee......what a beautiful wayyy to pay an ode to the rocks...yea the sparkling ones! :D :D :D Loved it loved it!

Your Mother would be SO PROUD of you...and you would be too!!! <3 :* :* Love you!!!!

Priya Chilamkurthi on December 13, 2011 at 7:30 AM said...

Such a sweet daughter you are! I wish I get one soon but better as a gift ;)

Sujatha Sathya on December 13, 2011 at 9:41 AM said...

haha yes certain rocks rock our lives. true that
and nicely written btw

vixie on December 13, 2011 at 10:24 AM said...

@MSM...mishtiiiiii..awwieee..thankxluvv..!! u know it all..khi khi khi
cheers !!

@Pria Rao..hehe :):):)thanku soo muchh...owwww...yuss yuss..getting them as gifts is even better ;) ;)
cheers !!

@Sujatha Sathya..yuppp..true it be totally..!!
and thanks a lot dear..!
cheers !!

Unknown on December 13, 2011 at 11:40 AM said...

Wow...lucky mom! The best part of gifting your mom is, getting all the praises, and at the end of it we know, we will get all those jewels back!

Some rocks rock our lives, the bigger the better, and even better if they are received as gifts from your loved ones!

Rahul Bhatia on December 13, 2011 at 4:35 PM said...

Beautifully written!

CookieCrumbsInc. on December 13, 2011 at 5:37 PM said...

Your butt is too sexy to kick:P So don't.

Love the poem, the statement's been around for some time but no one ever stated WHY.

Awesome:D
I've wanted to buy something for Ma with my own salary for a long time now *sigh*

vixie on December 13, 2011 at 9:33 PM said...

@pOOja..hehe..how true it be !! :-) thanks a lot dear

@rahul bhatia..thanks dude..

@peevee ..awwwwiiieee..blehehe..thanki thanki
owwww..m sure you will get something for her sooner..:-):-):-):-)

cheers to all !

Chandana on December 14, 2011 at 10:10 AM said...

haha yes.. certain rocks do rock your life!
Your mom must have been sooo happy! :)

vixie on December 14, 2011 at 8:41 PM said...

blehehehehe

thankuuuuu..!!yusssss totally :)

cheers !!

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates