June 1, 2013

I Crush You...Till I find someone better

Posted by Deepa at 10:06 AM
What exactly is a crush?
Crush is the instantaneous attraction for someone. a crush is when you think about someone all the time. It is multiple and doesn't last for long.
Sometimes, crushes may turn into love. But, many a times it just fades away as a nice memory or If a new person appears the crush just gets transferred from one person to the other

Yes Girls, Admit it, many times in life you must have seen a super cute guy and wondered "Why can't I be his girlfriend?"

You know..from like teen years having a crush on your classmate or senior, or a swooning over a cute teacher's smile or a charming work colleague.. We all have been there done that...

I personally have had crushes on this rugged, unkempt guys with broad shoulders and nice forearms who have a cliched sense of humor..
I have like a proper rendezvous conversation in my head with my crushes, but the moment he comes in front of me its like I lose me oh-so-confident self, my voice box vanishes and the whole body switches into a dunce retard mode...Im like DAFAQ...Where did all those coo-chi-ccoing-asking-him-for-a-date one week long conversation go off..?

Without a co-worker crush, work seems so be so cold and boring..I mean every girl needs an eye candy. How else would you survive in a mundane environment for 90% of your week..
Yea, though you know you ain't gonna get serious..plus this new crush doesn't re
ally know of your lascivious thoughts over him..
Its actually dangerous for him to show your thoughts...it might turn scandalous ya know...Like really, no one wants to be the "hot topic" at the coffee vending machine area and the butt of smoking area jokes right..

The mind generally wanders off around them, hormones do the talking "How would it be to be with this person?" and everyone hanging on the arms look so wrong to your green-with-envy-eyes..You see them everyday..so its like keeping a juicy bone in front of a hungry chained dog close enough for it to sniff it but not have it..
Then a new cutie enters, and the old crush lies forgotten....

Still.....even after a lot of yes-no's-blushes-secrets-tears-smiles...we never stop crushing on those who make our hearts flutter,even if its temporary

"Darling, I have a big crush on you, till i find someone better"
Happy Crushing!!!

Picture Courtesy: Google Images/Pen.jpg

7 comments:

maithili on June 1, 2013 at 11:38 AM said...

Hahaha this is so true! The conversations in the mind and being dumb in front of the crush :D :D I agree life would be super boring without an eye candy :P
Happy crushing D and so happy to read you after long!

Gayathri Baskaran on June 1, 2013 at 5:50 PM said...

Every word sounds true! Talking to my crush was one of the very few times when words failed me !!

Deepa on June 3, 2013 at 11:17 AM said...

Maithili...
My target is one post per month...n this month is a lil crazy.

Glad you liked it :-D
n trust me it always happens with me..tongue ties..

Deepa on June 3, 2013 at 11:17 AM said...

Gayu...Mine case toh..I go into a proper Ghajini retard mode...

CookieCrumbsInc. on June 11, 2013 at 10:47 PM said...

Gah, my life story is sad. No crush I have ever crushed on has ever known that I have a crush on them. And when they did, they turned out to be such big losers that my crush itself got crushed :P

Deepa on June 26, 2013 at 2:07 PM said...

awwww Pee Vee..everyone has their set of loser crushes in life...

I have had too many to even count

Unknown on April 29, 2014 at 4:49 PM said...

My name is Sam and I am a former blusher.

You can read my journey to a cure here How to Stop Blushing

On my site I also have these pages which you might find handy

Blushing & Erythrophobia
Hypnosis
ETS Surgery
Tricks To Ease The Blush
Blushing Products I’ve Tried

I have posted what cured me and has kept me cured right to this day.

Just a few months ago I was asking the question “how do I stop my blushing”

You want to know how to get rid of your chronic blushing? Hopefully my information helps to cure you, as it did me.

Read my story here How to Stop Blushing

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates