September 9, 2013

Sensual Getaway

Posted by Darlings of Venus at 10:51 PM
      Fiery desires bottled within
      We breezed through the highway
      Away from the cluster and din
      Off to where happiness lay

      Burning my skin with lust
      As you tingled my nape
      Raining caresses, you just
      made me sigh and gape

      Synced and rhymed we move
      As nothing separates you and me
      Burying your head in my grove
      you breath the joys of becoming "we"

      It is our moment, untouched
      by the worries of the world
      A million ways I love you so much
      But never like this, without a word


2 comments:

Ph_ on September 10, 2013 at 6:52 PM said...

Very bold and straightforward.
(y)

Smita on September 15, 2013 at 7:01 PM said...

Bold !

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates