September 25, 2016

The lull.

Posted by Narayani Karthik at 11:00 PM
I wish I could ride the stallion called time....
As much as I dream of calling its pulse, mine.....
But, the trickster eludes me in more painful ways than one....
Leaving me tired, dusted and done!

As I battle the lull in my life,
Some warm memories seem to slip away from my sight....
I wish to be inconspicuous now....
To escape this world of judgements and, how!

Want to travel as a stranger somewhere...
Where I have not to think of what the world cares.....
Well,wishful thinking is so full of greed.....
But then, that is precisely what my parched soul needs.....!! 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Darlings Of Venus Copyright © 2011 Design by Ipietoon Blogger Template | Illustration by Enakei | Blogger Blog Templates